YEAH!! for Black shirts but.....

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by I_am_Rage, Oct 20, 2002.

1. sorry to be pain but now you just need to get the shirt that says "Chicks Dig Bass Players" in black and you would have another short order coming your way.
  2. exactly! I want one of those too
  3. haplo07

haplo07 Guest

Apr 13, 2002
    Tinley Park, IL
    i'm all for it. girls like things that thump, or go thump in the night... :D. that could go on the the back with the

just an idea.
  4. JoelEoM

Mar 11, 2002
    Lancaster, PA
    how bout some smaller sizes? i might actually be interested if there were smalls and mediums. despite my height, anything larger than a medium looks ridiculous on me, because im so thin.
  5. i would definantly agree with the medium shirt idea. do they have something against really small guys or something? i think its a conspiracy..... i am only 5'8 and a buck fourty. a large looks huge on me.
    oh, and i think that the slogan is sweet.
  6. I win the ridiculously small contest. 5' 4" and 95lbs... A medium or a small would be great.
  7. haplo07

haplo07 Guest

Apr 13, 2002
    Tinley Park, IL
    Sorry for not keeping up with this, and thanks for your thoughts on this. like i mentioned ealier, i saw the voting poll on ideas for black baseball caps and wham!!! the ideas flooded in, and i thought i would drop them here. this is just a suggestion for shirts for the talkbass online store. what i would like to see.

as for sizes. again whatever they want to do with the idea. personally i just want to see xxl in everything i want to wear. not easy being a big man. everything i find is either s,m, or L. i'm even estatic when i find a shirt i like in XL.

whatever sizes are picked, i just hope they remember guys that like LARGE SIZES. :( please remember us BIG & TALL guys.

hopefully paul will run across this and put his input in.

I got another idea

What do you guys think about denim button/snap shirts with a big bass clef on the back and a small in the front? OH WHAT ABOUT HOCKEY JERSEYS? :D that would be wicked.