Yeah! I have an opinion(Reviews)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So I went to Long & Mc Quade's today.
    I played many things I shall posts some reviews to make me feel special.

Rateing 1 lowest 10 highest

Squier P-bass special. Ok I thought this bass was goin to blow. Truns out this bass kicks major. It needed new strings bably but it felt real good and played good to. The neck was vary fast. It was a sunbrust. I give it 7

Squier P-bass 5. I was like "ok that last squier was good why not try this one." WHY!!!!!!. The neck was as big as my garage door. The strings really far apart and the tone was horrible. Now granted this was my first 5 string but boy this one stunk. It was black with white pick gard. I give 4

Highway Fender Jazz. This was the best bass I have ever played. Fast neck, great feel, most excelent tone. My slapping sounded really good on it. It was a wine red color. I give it the mighty 8

Music Man Sub. Someone tuned this bass realy wired. Like some Nu metal style. The bass sound ok (cause of the tuning it smelled) The paint job was rough and I thought it was like some factory mistake and I was goin to say like "what is wrong with this paint?" to the boss of the place but then I remember reading about on hear. I give 5 (cause of the tunning)

Gibson Thunderbird. WHY!!! someone put the action so low it clatterd on the opens. Open E open A open D open G clatter!!.
    Bass felt nice in my hands tho. The most expenisive bass I have ever held. $1800 canadian!!! I give 5 for the clattering.

Fender Bassman 200. nice 8

None Basses.

Fender standerd Strat. This was cool guitar. 6
    Squier show master. Better then the strat:| Someone also tuned this in a Nu metal style. I'm blameing the "Nu bass players" guitar playing friend. 7

Thank you this was fun.