1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

yeah! its spring break!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Mar 14, 2008.

1. its been a while, what am i supposed to do for spring break?

2. Sleep.

lowsound

3. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    You should be chasing OU cheerleaders, so that you'll have a disappointing story to tell next week.

4. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    If you gotta ask that question...

...you're best off just hiding/hanging out in the library until the funnel cloud of fun has passed you by and you are all safe in your little shell again. :rolleyes:

Get your arse out there and drink, drug, sex, rock & roll dagnammit!!

Only a few more years and you'll be a work addled zombie like the rest of us longing for the spring breaks of old!

Now get the hell out of here... shut off the stupid boxes and don't let me catch you around here for the remainder of your break!!

:hyper: WOO-HOO!! Party nekkid!!

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I remember spending my spring break at a 7 day party with a mud pit and a 177 kegs of beer. Not a lot of clothes were involved. That's about all I remember.

6. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou

Come to Florida & spend a lot of money.

7. Come to New Orleans! get ****-faced on Bourbon St. Walk around with your big a$$ beer. See some great t*ats and listen to some of the best music and musicians in the country!
    Eat, (but not Lucky Dogs or that place that sells the little burgers)
    Drink more.
    Avoid those girls who are selling colorful liquor in the test tubes - no matter how much they come on to you...
    Be nice to the NOPD (you don't want to wind up in "Algiers")
    Sleep (a little)
    Wake up.
    Repeat.
    Repeat.
    Repeat.
    Repeat.
    Leave the emergency room. (That will add an extra day)
    Make sure they checked for STDs
    Go home.
    Tell your parents and friends that you "volunteered" for some "rebuilding " project that made someone(s) very happy.
    Delete any digital pictures (except the ones for your hidden folder).
    Go back to class.

8. CrazyArcher

CrazyArcher

Aug 5, 2004
    Israel
    Damn, things like that make me miss highschool days...

9. im already work addled i quit a job to go back to school. ive got no money to go anywhere. i was thinking of playing some bass, and trombone perhaps find some beer. im also looking for a part time job.