YEAH!! my school

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So today my school had a "bomb" threat. Outside freezing my bum off for like 1 hour 1/2. Then another 1 hour 1/2 in the gym. Cool yes :meh:
  2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

You'll check the weather forecast before you call one in next time, won't you Coutts ???
  3. lmao! That's hilarious.

We once had a bomb threat back at my old high school, in the middle of December. Temperature outside was -30 with the windchill. That was one of the worst days of my life, having to sit out in that cold w/o a coat on (we weren't allowed to run to our lockers to grab outergarments) for 2 hours.
  4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    At my high school 2 years ago a student left during second period, walked to a bank, robbed it with a knife, and came back in time for third period.

True Story.

Police arrested him in his lunch break (middle of 3rd period)

A real weirdo.
  5. AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    he probably just needed some milk money
  6. He must have been pretty thirsty. Although it would be a little ironic if he was lactose intolerant.
  7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I don't remember if he was sentenced, but know trial was postponed for some reason.

He was always asking for money to get something to drink...

8. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    Weird indeed. My school was also closed dues to some type of undisclosed threat... though I did hear that it was a bomb threat.

So I just got off my bus and walked to a friend's house