YEAH!! my school

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So today my school had a "bomb" threat. Outside freezing my bum off for like 1 hour 1/2. Then another 1 hour 1/2 in the gym. Cool yes :meh:

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

You'll check the weather forecast before you call one in next time, won't you Coutts ???

3. lmao! That's hilarious.

We once had a bomb threat back at my old high school, in the middle of December. Temperature outside was -30 with the windchill. That was one of the worst days of my life, having to sit out in that cold w/o a coat on (we weren't allowed to run to our lockers to grab outergarments) for 2 hours.

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    At my high school 2 years ago a student left during second period, walked to a bank, robbed it with a knife, and came back in time for third period.

True Story.

Police arrested him in his lunch break (middle of 3rd period)

A real weirdo.

5. AltIII

AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    he probably just needed some milk money

6. He must have been pretty thirsty. Although it would be a little ironic if he was lactose intolerant.

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I don't remember if he was sentenced, but know trial was postponed for some reason.

He was always asking for money to get something to drink...

:D

8. Pause

Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    Weird indeed. My school was also closed dues to some type of undisclosed threat... though I did hear that it was a bomb threat.

So I just got off my bus and walked to a friend's house