Year-end clearance sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Alrighty, I really need to clear-out my house, as things going unplayed are starting to clutter up the place:

1) BSX T-5 EUB: Upright bass with rock maple neck, poplar body and ebony fingerboard. Scale length: 41 1/2". Multi-sensor piezo bridge system coupled with an active circuit that sounds extremely realistic both picked and bowed. This system features a 3-band EQ, on-board preamp and an individual volume control for each string. Also includes: Hipshot machine heads; tummy rest; detachable tilting neck and adjustable endpin. Comes with heavy padded gigbag. Length: 55", width: 5 1/2", weight: ~12 pounds.

Mine is an amber color that came out so well, they used a pic of it for their promo. Currently strung with Thomastik-Infeld Spirocore Weichs.

I'll also include a homemade tripod stand. $1050 shipped contig. 48 states.

2) Zon Sonus 5: Excellent condition, 5-string model with two custom-wound, linear single-coil Bartolini pickups. Natural ash body. 34" scale. Graphite neck. Dunlop straplocks. Unbelievable tone and sustain. Ships in OHSC. $950 shipped contig. 48 states. ***ON HOLD***

3) 40x 1-to-1 CDRW copier, only used for one run of 200 CDs. Excellent condition. I'll even throw in the Casio CD thermal title printer. $175 shipped. ***SOLD***

4) Segovia brand Ovation-style acoustic/electric guitar, grey w/birdseye top. $125 shipped.***SOLD***

5) Miscellaneous:
    a) 1 set black schaller straplocks ***ON HOLD***
    b) 1 set gold schaller straplocks ***SOLD***
    c) 1 Slider dual shoulder strap
    d) Essex Jazz body, red quilt top, no hardware/pickups;
    e) Essex Jazz neck, fretless, maple with rosewood board, fretlines, no hardware ***SOLD***
    Make offers.

Pics (sorry, none of the Misc. stuff)
  2. Entertaining any trades?

PM sent concerning Essex neck, black straplocks, and Zon

3. Tried going that route, but now I really just need to have the cash. Thanks though.
  4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    How's that Segovia guitar play? I have a friend looking for a starter.
  5. I bought it while I was living in Korea. It's a great bang-around guitar. Looks good, plays decent. It's nothing compared to an Ovation Adamas, of course.
  6. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    does that acoustic/electric have a case?
  7. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    were you interested in my offer I PM'ed you about?