1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Year-end clearance sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Alrighty, I really need to clear-out my house, as things going unplayed are starting to clutter up the place:

1) BSX T-5 EUB: Upright bass with rock maple neck, poplar body and ebony fingerboard. Scale length: 41 1/2". Multi-sensor piezo bridge system coupled with an active circuit that sounds extremely realistic both picked and bowed. This system features a 3-band EQ, on-board preamp and an individual volume control for each string. Also includes: Hipshot machine heads; tummy rest; detachable tilting neck and adjustable endpin. Comes with heavy padded gigbag. Length: 55", width: 5 1/2", weight: ~12 pounds.

Mine is an amber color that came out so well, they used a pic of it for their promo. Currently strung with Thomastik-Infeld Spirocore Weichs.

I'll also include a homemade tripod stand. $1050 shipped contig. 48 states.

2) Zon Sonus 5: Excellent condition, 5-string model with two custom-wound, linear single-coil Bartolini pickups. Natural ash body. 34" scale. Graphite neck. Dunlop straplocks. Unbelievable tone and sustain. Ships in OHSC. $950 shipped contig. 48 states. ***ON HOLD***

3) 40x 1-to-1 CDRW copier, only used for one run of 200 CDs. Excellent condition. I'll even throw in the Casio CD thermal title printer. $175 shipped. ***SOLD***

4) Segovia brand Ovation-style acoustic/electric guitar, grey w/birdseye top. $125 shipped.***SOLD***

5) Miscellaneous:
    a) 1 set black schaller straplocks ***ON HOLD***
    b) 1 set gold schaller straplocks ***SOLD***
    c) 1 Slider dual shoulder strap
    d) Essex Jazz body, red quilt top, no hardware/pickups;
    e) Essex Jazz neck, fretless, maple with rosewood board, fretlines, no hardware ***SOLD***
    Make offers.

Pics (sorry, none of the Misc. stuff)

2. Entertaining any trades?

PM sent concerning Essex neck, black straplocks, and Zon

BT

3. Tried going that route, but now I really just need to have the cash. Thanks though.

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    How's that Segovia guitar play? I have a friend looking for a starter.

5. I bought it while I was living in Korea. It's a great bang-around guitar. Looks good, plays decent. It's nothing compared to an Ovation Adamas, of course.

6. pm'ed you

-Steve

7. bump

8. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    does that acoustic/electric have a case?

9. It doesn't.

10. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    were you interested in my offer I PM'ed you about?

11. bump