1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Yearly Tune Up

Discussion in 'Bass Humor [DB]' started by Mike Goodbar, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Not a joke, but this struck me as funny:

I bought a hybrid Christopher last April, and my Engelhardt has not been removed from its case since then, confined to corner of my basement.

Yesterday, I had an outside gig, and I decided to bring the Engelhardt to avoid any potential damage to my Chrissie due to the 90-degree+ heat and threat of rain.

I took the Ol' Engel out of its bag and asked for a tuning note, expecting the worst. I found that it was still perfectly in tune since the last time I'd played it!

2. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    well about a year ago i bote a esp ltd b-205 and my storys like your but i dident buy extra strings for it so when one poped it tolk me weeks to get to the store so i had to resort to playing my first bass a fender p-bass you know the one we all started with i pulled (it out it was tighter then i was used to) and i was amased to find that after a good 9 months it hadent fallen out of tune