1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

yet another geddy for sale/trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by capnjim, Apr 24, 2009.

1. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    So I am going to put this up and see what kind of trade offers I get. Looking for 4 string basses or even guitars. I'm still gassing for an old mustang bass or guitar. I can add cash/stuff for a nice one.
    This geddy has a really nice flamed neck and the limited edition stamp. The bad news is the truss rod is maxed out and the bridge is set as low as it can go. The action is really nice now, but it could be a tad lower.
    How about 700$ shipped from Canada, thats 7-10 days with tracking and insurance. I have no case so I will pack it with the neck off.
    bass is in great shape but has a couple of dings thru to the wood.
    Thanks

2. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    650$ shipped?

3. blubolt

blubolt

May 18, 2005
    Turlock, CA
    in Canadian or US? I got mine $575 US shipped last November. But there should be an added Bonus for it coming from the "The Great White North" ! Long live Geddy!:bassist:

4. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    that would be US. The neck is super nice..I will post some pics later on.

5. the neck looks cool, could you also post pics of the ding through to the wood?

6. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send more pics. I can't seem to ever get it to work.