1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Yet another newbie question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Metallkasten, Sep 2, 2002.

  1. What is a truss rod?
  2. James Hart

    James Hart

    Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  3. Mark Hoppus

    Mark Hoppus Banned

    Dec 3, 2001
    I believe that it is a variety of rod that can be used to "truss," or gently stroke that is, the bass guitar in question.

    Modernly speaking, the rod of trussing is good for the bassing. I speak.
  4. LOL

    :eek: :D

Share This Page