1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Yet another pedal liquidation: EHX, and just added Malekko B:A!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jammadave, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:47 PM.

1. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Price:
    45-150
    OKAY, so, my car needs a little bit of work, and I could use some help offsetting the costs.

Pedals include conus shipping priority mail.

Malekko B:Assmaster (silicon, hidden-LED model) $175 - Another one I absolutely love, but the $$ is more important right now. Velcro on back, prismatic "Y" sticker on the top/front side next to the jacks (the letter stickers are from the factory). I will add a stomppad switch cover in gold or pinkish-red to sort of match the pedal =0) **velcro on back**

EHX Bassballs (USA) $60 - includes a power adapter for use with a one-spot (just like the one next to the DOD pedal) and either the orange stomppad pictured on the switch or I can change it out for a pinkish-reddish one to better match the lettering if you like; I make them in several colors but my plastic doesn't come in a really rich red. **velcro on back**

SOLD Cog T16 octave $150 - great analog synthy octave in a tiny box!

SOLD Way Huge Swollen Pickle $75 - you know it, you love it. Includes the gold StompPad pictured on the switch - matches the lettering on the pedal! **velcro on back** **box is not pristine**

SOLD DOD Thrash Master $45 - Do not sleep on this pedal! It's a THICK, SMOOOOTH fuzz. A bit scooped sounding for sure, but it adds bottom end to oomph you up like whoa. I keep the gain at 8:00 and it's plenty! Paint is chipped in places - it's a vintage pedal! Also includes a 9v pin adapter so you can run it on a 1spot or other regular supply.

T9WrSCV.

IMAG0695-2.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 10:06 PM
  2. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    3 out of 4 sold on Reverb super quickly, wow. I do like the Bassballs, still, so it won't hurt me too badly if it doesn't move quick.

3. jammadave

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Just added my B:Assmaster to the pile!