SOLD Yet another pedal liquidation: Just the Little Dipper now

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Aug 12, 2017.

1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Price:
    OKAY, so, my car needs a little bit of work, and I could use some help offsetting the costs.

Pedals include conus shipping priority mail.

and SOLD TWA Little Dipper LD01 $150 - Just got this back from Godlyke, where they repaired a cracked pot and brought it back to brand new condition! This is the older model with the LEDs that react to your playing, and the normal jack configuration on top instead of the weird I/O on one side that the LD02 has. Includes OEM box, paper, and a TWA sticker.

SOLD EHX Bassballs (USA) $50
    -
    includes a power adapter for use with a one-spot (just like the one next to the DOD pedal) and either the orange stomppad pictured on the switch or I can change it out for a pinkish-reddish one to better match the lettering if you like; I make them in several colors but my plastic doesn't come in a really rich red. **velcro on back**

SOLD Malekko B:Assmaster (silicon, hidden-LED model) $175 - Another one I absolutely love, but the $$ is more important right now. Velcro on back, prismatic "Y" sticker on the top/front side next to the jacks (the letter stickers are from the factory). I will add a stomppad switch cover in gold or pinkish-red to sort of match the pedal =0) **velcro on back**

SOLD Cog T16 octave $150 - great analog synthy octave in a tiny box!

SOLD Way Huge Swollen Pickle $75 - you know it, you love it. Includes the gold StompPad pictured on the switch - matches the lettering on the pedal! **velcro on back** **box is not pristine**

SOLD DOD Thrash Master $45 - Do not sleep on this pedal! It's a THICK, SMOOOOTH fuzz. A bit scooped sounding for sure, but it adds bottom end to oomph you up like whoa. I keep the gain at 8:00 and it's plenty! Paint is chipped in places - it's a vintage pedal! Also includes a 9v pin adapter so you can run it on a 1spot or other regular supply.

NUvmsqk.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    3 out of 4 sold on Reverb super quickly, wow. I do like the Bassballs, still, so it won't hurt me too badly if it doesn't move quick.

3. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Just added my B:Assmaster to the pile!

4. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    B:A Sold, Bassballs still here, Adding my TWA Little Dipper now!

5. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Since they're not moving for cash, I updated prices and added some trade idears.

6. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Just the Dipper left to go. Fun to play around with while waiting to sell though =0)

7. DDXdesign

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    last pedal sold this morning!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021