1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

yet another travesty... (i am out of beer)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 10, 2008.

1. and the liquor store closed almost an hour ago.:bawl:

i guess ill have to make a beer run tomorrow.:meh:

2. You'll live.

3. Wal-Mart is still open. :)

4. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm gonna take a guess that Oklahoma is one of those backasswards states that limits alcohol sales as part of some desire to force the morality of the uptight onto the rest of the population?

5. i said beer not yellow water in a can.

something like that liquor stores have to close at 9pm for some reason. bars are open til 2am but i cant afford bar prices. why buy 1 beer for $6 when you can have 6?:D

6. certainly will im drinking my last one right now, i just cannot chase it with another.:crying:

7. Guess your Wal-Marts don't carry better beers like ours do.

8. best that they have is corona, and i say if you have to cover the taste with fruit then you probably shouldnt drink it to begin with.:meh:

9. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I've got a case of Stone, a fridge covered in a wide assortment of liquor and enough wine to entertain a number of people...

And can purchase more should I feel the need at any hour!

This should tell you that:

a) I have a problem.

b) Your state's alcohol laws are unjust and those responsible for maintaining and/or implementing them should be removed from authority and a more reasonable policy instituted.

Seriously, that's ridiculous.

10. Oh that sucks. Ours carry Sam Adams, Landshark, Killian's, and many others.

11. You could also try homebrew. Small investment = big payoff. Plus, why settle ofr 5.6% when you can have 11 and 12%?

12. bud, coors, schlitz, odoull's,miller, and corona. id rather not drink than drink any of those.

13. i dont have the free time to do it right. id screw it up royally.

14. Coors isn't all bad. but, there again, it could've been the two smirnoffs before that....the two i stole...hmm...

15. i can stand bud but only after i have had enough alcohol to numb my perception of flavor.

i dont usually drink that much.

16. I'm perfectly fine with some Corona to be honest. Of course, I also play a lot of beer pong so i've learned to muscle down bad beer. In the end, i'd much rather relax with a Sam Adams.

17. yeah im gonna see if they have the sam adams fall sampler at the beer store when i go.:)

18. Mmmm. Sam Adams is where it's at.

19. lexxmexx

lexxmexx

Apr 7, 2008
    Or you can make do with "warm beer", looks the same anyway :D