1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Yey, New bass.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bobmouse, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Bobmouse

Bobmouse

Jan 13, 2003
    I have just received my Warwick Rockbass corvette clasic throught the post.My digi is missing at the moment but the bass can be seen at www.warwickrockbass.com.

So far I am very pleased with it, very light, sounds great. I am taking it to practice with me tomorrow so I will get a better picture of what it sounds like then. Also I have a U.S.A p-bass coming in the post which I will deffinatly get pic's for you guys. Its left handed candy apple red with a custom pearliod pick guard, cant wait should have it with me in about a week best thing is I payed 450 pounds including shipping for it.:D . I'm off to play some bass.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very nice. If you like it so much, I might have to run out and get a Rockbass Streamer. I love that body shape and was looking for one in a solid color! Found Rockbass Streamers come in black. Soo excited!

Oh yeah, congrats on the bass :D

3. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    excellent. Warwick really look nice (I love the body shape)

4. Bobmouse

Bobmouse

Jan 13, 2003
    Been playing it all day, i cant realy fault it at all. For the money its a great bass. :bassist: Cant wait till i give it a good work out tomorrow.