Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yey, New bass.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bobmouse, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Bobmouse

Bobmouse

Jan 13, 2003
    I have just received my Warwick Rockbass corvette clasic throught the post.My digi is missing at the moment but the bass can be seen at www.warwickrockbass.com.

So far I am very pleased with it, very light, sounds great. I am taking it to practice with me tomorrow so I will get a better picture of what it sounds like then. Also I have a U.S.A p-bass coming in the post which I will deffinatly get pic's for you guys. Its left handed candy apple red with a custom pearliod pick guard, cant wait should have it with me in about a week best thing is I payed 450 pounds including shipping for it.:D . I'm off to play some bass.

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very nice. If you like it so much, I might have to run out and get a Rockbass Streamer. I love that body shape and was looking for one in a solid color! Found Rockbass Streamers come in black. Soo excited!

Oh yeah, congrats on the bass :D

3. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    excellent. Warwick really look nice (I love the body shape)

4. Bobmouse

Bobmouse

Jan 13, 2003
    Been playing it all day, i cant realy fault it at all. For the money its a great bass. :bassist: Cant wait till i give it a good work out tomorrow.