1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yo MTD players! Join MTD Bass Enthusiasts...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sephage, Feb 28, 2008.

1. sephage

sephage

Mar 5, 2004
    Philadelphia PA
    [​IMG]

Calling all MTD-ers !

Hi all - Ive started up an on-line network where you can share your passion for MTD instruments with other bassists who are just as passionate about MTD Basses as you are.

MTD Bass Enthusiasts is a new on-line community of MTD bass players, collectors, dealers, and aficionados. Membership is free, and signing-up provides you with your own customizable profile page that:

* Connects you instantly to a network of existing members
    * Allow you to upload photos of your MTD bass, and link to videos of you and your MTD in action'
    * Provides links to on-line resources of all things MTD!

If you're interested, Join the community today at http://mtdbassenthusiasts.ning.com

Cheers!

2. I posted it for you earlier!!

3. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Done! :D

4. churchpark

churchpark

Jun 21, 2007
    And what happened to the original site? What in the has happeded? Where is my membership that I had already?

5. Bassflute

Bassflute

Jun 24, 2006
    Vancouver
    Endorsing Artist: MTD basses and strings; Bergantino Amps & Cabs
    Ning'd. Pity. Somebody ELSE could pay their bills. Things are folding all over the place.

Shame.

:crying:

Cameron