1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yo New Jersey! ** Popped Collar Alert **

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MakiSupaStar, Mar 24, 2009.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    So uh... There is so much fail in this video it makes me want to cry with joy. Just a heads up. There's some language in it. Enjoy. :)

Guido Beach

2. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    Ohh god, why do you have to remind me!

This is exactly what LBI is like.

I went to HS in Edison (one of the towns mentioned) ...This is what it was like.

I hate the beach not because I do not enjoy swimming, hiding from the law in the dunes or flying my stunt kite...but because of these people.

I take solace in the fact that when they hit their 30's they will all realize the horrible sadness that is their entire existence.

Also the further south you go the better it gets, more vacationing families less A-holes from New York and North Jersey.

3. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    +1000000 This IS LBI, no doubt!

It's gets slightly better as you move down the coastline though, you go from Guido Beach, to the Family Beaches clustered with 100 families per square yard to French-Canadian Wildwood. Oui oui
    Still, I love New Jersey though, it's the best state in New Jersey.

4. Oh god. :eek:

I am sharing this planet with these people....

5. I always get a kick out of these videos. My girlfriend lives a few towns from Seaside Heights and the area looks very similar to the one in the video. We can't help but die of laughter when we go to the beach.

6. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    Yeah it is, the one chick says "I was down at Jenks" (referring to Jenkinson's which is a night club in LBI for you non Jersey folk) I went there once ...that band probably made a killing in that overpriced meat market.

Whoa creepy, l'm glad we agree...I thought to make that amendment to my post and then I read yours. For the record I've been spending a week in Wild Wood every year since I was like 8, and I rarely go anywhere else...It's much better down there.

7. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Jenks is SOOOO not on LBI... it's in Point :rolleyes:

http://www.jenksclub.com/

So yeah, I've lived at the 'Jersey Shore' for 15+ years.

FYI: Those folks are called "Bennys"

http://www.bennygohome.com/

8. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I've been known to frequent Jenk's back in the day.. what was I thinking?
    Yeah Jenkinsons is in Point Pleasant Beach though not LBI. These days we almost always go to PP Beach just for the convenience but Wildwood is definitely part of my childhood. We used to go there every year, year after year. I haven't been there for a while though, I kind of miss it.

9. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    So you live "down the shore" huh?

/Jersey vernacular.

10. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Relic, are you a reformed guido?!

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Relic is a popped-collar shy of reverting right back there with these guys. :p

12. Classy people.

13. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont

abbronzatura.

:bag:

14. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    No no no no, god no!

PS: no

no no no no

guido's are a predominantly North jersey phenomenon

15. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Possibly the greatest video I've ever seen. Plus, the first chick had a nice rack.

16. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    After she left, I stopped watching. I'll blame my short attention span and my natural ******** avoider.

17. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Dude, it only gets funnier.

18. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I'll try again later.

19. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    UGH... we have a place like that close to Toronto. It's called Woodbridge... and yes, they are just as strong an argument in favour of contraceptives as the people I just saw in this video.

20. We have a town in New Jersey called Woodbridge, too. There are quite of few of these people up there as well.