Yorkville bass master xs400- Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JoeyZ, Mar 7, 2010.

1. JoeyZ

JoeyZ

May 9, 2005
    Ok, So I've been looking around a mid-level bass heads to power my BSE410HLF cab.
    I've come across a Yorkville bass master xs400 at $400 which after I sell the GKbackline 600 will only cost me $200.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with that head. I've read a few sparce reviews but i'm not getting a whole lot of info.
    Soooooo With that cab and an MIM Jazz what do you think?

I'm looking for something that has some balls. I play in the style of most Hardcore/Metal/Crust bands such as Trap Them, Converge, Circle Takes the Square, etc.

Thanks guys!
    Also, I'm wondering if the Yorkie can do 2 ohms? That may be important in the future when I decide to throw another cab on top of my already existing cab...Or just sell it, and get 2 8 ohm cabs.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 17, 2021