Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yorkville cab and pedals

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joshsmog, May 21, 2004.

1. selling one yorkville 1x15 with a 2 space rack built in, used to be a combo whatever price is highest.

boss odb3 going for best off on that one.

and a zoom 506 2, also best offer.

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Are you sure that you actually have all this stuff in your posession and that it all actually works this time? :eyebrow: :rollno: :spit:

3. yeah, i need some money to pay off the rest of the new yorkville yba 200 i just bought. they let me take it home without paying the rest off because my dad has good relations there. so i have 9 days to get some money.

4. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Used to be a combo? If I'm reading this right, that's the cabinet and speaker from an old Yorkville 400B or BM400 (I hope it's not from an XS400!!!) and the amp section's been pulled. What are you doing with the amp, if you ever had it?

5. nope never had the head, its not an xs400 its one of the cabs that are carpeted in dark blue.

6. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    would have been the original BM400 then.

7. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    PM sent re: Zoom 506II

8. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Wow, I guess you think I've forgotten about our little ordeal, Josh. Just to tell you what kind of seller this is, we started a transaction in January and it's the end of May and he still hasn't sent me the correct stuff. Everytime I emil him he says he's shipping it "tomarrow". This guy is a total rip off. I would advise EVERYONE to stay away!!!!

xoxo
    the guy you ripped off