Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Yorkville rig shuffle yesterday

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jimfriar, Nov 5, 2004.

1. I had the xm200 - then got the ext cab to go with it - for a total of 2 15's. Then my dealer got the xm200t in - told me to take it home and try it - and to be honest it KILLS with the ext cab !! I thought the 1/15 was nice - but running 2/10 and 1/15 is really sweet. So I traded the xm200 back in on the xm200t.
    Now - I'm gasing for the xc808 and 800 watt head !!

2. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Does the XM200T sit flush on top of the 115 cab or is it wider than the cab?

3. flush - its a perfect match - but it is the xc115x cabinet-designed to fit under the combos. there is also an xc115 cab that is a little bigger.

4. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    I always thought the XM200T was wider than the XM200. They are both the same width then? The T is the 2 10" version isn't it?

5. yep- and the T is actually shorter - but heavier. the 2 spkrs aren't straight across - like a 210 cab - one is in the bottom left corner and one in the top right corner

6. MMStingRay

MMStingRay

Aug 17, 2004
    Michigan
    supported by Hipshot, Diamond strings and Clayton picks
    I'll looking at getting this exact rig. $435.00 for the xm200t (painted) and XC115x (painted) for $260.00....
    What kinda room can you cover with it? What are you comparing the it to (for volume and tone)?

I play a SWR workingman 210/115 and think this rig may keep up?

Tell me tell me :hyper:

7. i herd one dude telling me that he could hear it perfectly in a new-york block in the band he saw.