Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hondo8671, Aug 5, 2004.

1. hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    Is Yorkville a good amp maker looking at the xm200t amp are these any good ??? :bassist:
  2. Yorkville amps are highly regarded here.
  3. hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    thanx i like the compact size and weight! just wonder how they sound!! :hyper:
  4. i am thinking about getting the xm200t combo 2x10 200watts, what i think is cool though is that you can add a extension i would eventually add teh xc115x extension. one thing i keep hearing on these amps is that they are the loudest 200 watts you will ever hear.
  5. Yossarian

Jun 24, 2004
    loudest 200 watts you will ever hear = 100% true.

The thing is fantastic. I approve. Maybe it's only the xm200t (it's the only one I've played) but I've spent a good bit of time playing it, and I honestly cant tell you one thing I don't like about it.
  6. still, no matter how much i hear about the loudest hundred watts i'll ever hear, I have yet to figure out if the 200 at two ohms will make a dramatic effect compared to my peavey tko65, which is 65 at eight ohms :help:
  7. are you sayingt the tko is louder or you dont think it will be louder?
  8. The Yorkville should be substantially louder than the Peavey, and if you use an additional extension speaker it'll be louder yet.
  9. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Very nice amp, and great value! I just bought one today! :hyper:

lol look for my post about it very soon, it's late right now, and I love this thing! :bassist: