1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You and Your Bordwell - show me!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MikeyB, Sep 10, 2008.

1. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    Hey all CB Bass owners... I have an odd request: Can you post a pic of you actually holding or playing your Bordwell?

Here's the deal - I love most of Cliff's designs, but my wife says they're "like something out of Dr. Seuss". :eyebrow: I still need to show her some Ritters if she really wants to see some spacey stuff! :eek:

Anyway, I wanted to show her what the bass looks like being played. I found one video on YouTube (search "Davo" and "Bordwell Bass") but that particular player looks to be a smallish guy and straps the bass up pretty high and at a steep angle. To me, it seems to accentuate the ball shape.

So, if anyone has pics playing their Bordwell, the ball-bass especially... let's see 'em! :bassist:

Thanks!

-Mike

2. Tslicebass

Tslicebass Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Chicago
    Here ya go.
    Just recorded these yesterday. Lucky you :smug:
    Enjoy, hope these help.

Video quality is not the best but you get the idea

3. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    Thanks TSlice!

C'mon CB owners... let's see those ball basses!

-M

4. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    Not a single Ball Bass action shot? :ninja:

5. Been bandless and nobody around to snap a shot. If ya check my myspace, STA Swan Song uses my CB.