You Can't Always Get What You Want.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ZenG, Nov 17, 2015.

1. slobake

slobake resident ... something

I wanted an ice cream and my dad bought one for me. YEAH! :hyper:

2. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

Um. Yeah. But, most of us are not weird enough to mistake tuna noodle casserole for food.

3. Atshen

Atshen

Mar 13, 2003
    Grim Cold Québec
    This is starting to sound like a song.

4. But you have the weirdest avatars on Talkbass......

5. You old people should leave us kids alone. You were once young too, weren't you?

6. ChrisB2

ChrisB2 Bass... in your fass

Feb 27, 2008
    TalkBass > Off Topic
    Yes, but if you're lucky some day you'll be an old fart too and then the young punks will be making fun of how YOU smell... :p

7. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

Thank you. I always thought it was the most offensive. Weirdest is a step up.

8. Then get Jack Benny out of your avatar.....you're not old enough to remember him......:rage:

why you little........

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  9. WHelllllllll!

10. I sang my song for Mr. Jimmy...

11. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Nope, you can't.

But when I get done with work today, I'll go pick up my two beautiful girls. When the see me, they will run across the room with arms open wide screaming "Daaaaaaaaaaddy!". We'll ride bikes around the neighborhood until their hot redneck mama gets home. The sitter will bring pizza. Me and mama will go for beer and wings and share some laughs. I'll make enough eggs to choke a hippo in the morning and we'll get about decorating for Christmas while the best ever cheesy holiday songs fill the house.

It may not be everything..... but it's enough.

(Not I tended to lecture anyone. Just feeling blessed today. Please, carry on with the required TBOT nonsense and I'll swing by later to say something goofy so I'm allowed to stay. :roflmao:)

ChrisB2 and slobake like this.
  12. slobake

I smell fine thank you. The doctor gave me some Flonase.

ChrisB2 likes this.
  13. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Next someone will say you don't look too good and you'll announce you just bought some glasses.

Immigrant likes this.
  14. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Yeah but when you finally do it feels so much better than a constant supply.

15. slobake

Now that you mention it I just got a pair at the Dollar Tree for.... drum roll here ... A DOLLAR!

"My dog has no nose"
    "How does he smell?"
    "Very Badly"

Monty Python

16. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Hey any man who admits going into Dollar Tree on an International forum has my respect.

17. slobake

Also got some gloves for my Dart Vader costume for ... wait for it ... A DOLLAR!

18. f_be990d6b3c.jpg

19. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    That song goes over pretty big with drunk over 40 year old females....

20. Really?.....tell me more......

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021