Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

You know that feeling you get when you played your best ever?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Well... I got that last night at the show.
    We started off around 7 and wrapped up at 8:30, 17 songs. Featuring two new originals "Finished" which, we really haven't finished... *snare roll, crash* But it turned out good. We had a great sound, balanced and everything. The guy that does the sound does sound for the Memphis Riverkings.
    He did our(well my) first show at starbucks. I joined the band back in January, they have been around about 2 years before that though. Well I got to show off my new drums and play them. The guitars and Bass ...dead on.. The drums..well I was playing em, and im not gonna brag. The singing, despite that Jay sometimes blows goats; last night he kicked alot of arse!
    I even got to do a foxy Grandpa Tune! To close down the show with. ;)

Then the afterparty!

We celebrated by Mama Casey(the band mom) treating us to Mi Pueblo(spelling). Its a mexican resturant. Well we told the workers that it was James' Birthday(a newly aquired friend.)
    Well , he got a pie in the face and 20 paper bags popped in his ear. He got up and threw chips at the mexicans! He wasn't being a friendly panda. =X

Then I went with Katie(mmmmm katieee) to her house to get her hackie sacks and went to Mama Casey's house. We then shot off Fireworks, and lit female hygene products on fire. Lovely aren't it?
    Up until last night I thought Tampons were flamable.

[​IMG]

BTW.. I um.. thats me ..in the black, fro is Jordan.. Jay is the fat dude, and if its pictured, Mark is the other guy..

2. leftundone

leftundone

Mar 14, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    It feels great to play that perfect show w/ no screw ups. The worst feeling is messing up on stage in front of a crowd.

L.U.
    http://www.mp3.com/leftundone

3. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Great mp3s man ;) I dig it.

We haven't played many shows, since I joined on drums back in January.
    We've maybe played 3 shows with me, and alot of shows before i joined. Something I noticed, sometimes after shows our guitarist, is an a**h***. But last night, he was soooo happy with the show. If we can only play like that more!
    Im gonna try to Reedit the above post to make it, make a little more sence.

4. leftundone

leftundone

Mar 14, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for checking out our MP3's. Which ones did you hear? Just keep on Playing out & you guys should be able to get pretty tight.

L.U.
    http://www.mp3.com/leftundone