1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You know you're a _____ when....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Alright, we've all seen the threads saying "You know you're a bassist when...." and we read things and chuckle and say "That's the truth haha!" But the purpose for this thread is to do the same with whatever job you do. I'll start....

You know you're a machinist when you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom.

etc. Go ahead!

2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    edited yours cuz i'm not that creative :(

3. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Yah know you work with old people when you wash your hands before you go to the bathroom

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    You know you are an epidemiologist when you calculate the mean number of salt crystals found in the salt packages at Mickey D's.

5. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    You know you've been single too long when you start to analyze the evolutionary psychology behind dating.

:(

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Ok, this one made me laugh. A good friend of mine is working on her PhD in epidemiology right now, and no matter what the outcome would yield, her answer would be "not enough." She puts salt, and not in small quantities, on anything and everything.

7. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    You know you're depressed when the world around you is acting against you on purpose.
    :(

No, I'm not in that stage. I'm quite happy with life actually. :)

8. you know you're a bassist when you argue that the scenario in mythbusters to test the brown note is not accurate, and they need to retest on someone who just ate one of the combo meals at taco bueno and a half dozen cans of pbr :D

i fail at this thread:oops:

failboat.

9. You know you need a life when the highlight of your weekend is going to Petsmart for some dog food.

10. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    DO NOT tell me that's you. :D

11. *smb

*smb

Nov 26, 2006
    You know you're a student when buying more socks is a sensible alternative to doing washing.

12. You know your a TBer when you start making forum games.

13. You know you're in trouble when you have more friends on TalkBass than in the real world.

14. that is me...

15. You know you need friends when your current friend is a homicidal midget who trys to strangle your other friend daily

16. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    You know you're an engineer when you're right and everyone else is wrong. :p

17. You know your cheesemonkey when other people dont understand what you saying and you don't understand HALF of what your saying.

18. your know your colorblind when the sky looks purple.

19. You know your cheesemonkey when you talk about yourself more than other people.

20. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    You know you're ****** when the second chute doesn't open.