Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

You know you're a teen who spends too much time...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Dec 16, 2004.

1. On your computer when you notice that your keys are glossy from all the finger oils.

I feel kind of ashamed. :(

Yet, I'm still here.

2. mine are too,but I share my computer...so meh.
    Go oil up a bass or two.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Finger-lickin' good!

"Here at our multi-billion dollar refinery in Fairbanks, we're extracting 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil each day from teenagers' faces."

Name the movie.

brad cook

4. My keyboard and mouse get pretty oily too. Of course, that can also come from late-night gaming binges while eating Domino's. I do that quite often... But I keep the keyboard pretty clean...when I notice the oil build-up, time to wipe it down.

5. Kentucky Fried Movie?

6. Ifrit84

Ifrit84 Banned

Aug 27, 2004
    London, England
    Yeah, My brain sucks I would rather sit here at this computer than do anything, it's like a comfort stare. WASH DISHES? YOU WASH DISHES.

7. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    You can tell if Counter Strike is being played often on a computer if the "W" key is worn significantly. (W is the default "forward" button in Counter Strike.)

8. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Im so glad that ive grown out of my spots and that my face has returned to less of a moonscape than a few months ago.

I'm 19, hope is only a few years away, kids.

9. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    What does it say about my playing style if it's my S key thats worn down?

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Way to google.

:p

brad cook

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Bryan was hoping that he was past peak oil. :smug:

brad cook

12. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    This thread reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons where Homer tries to get so fat that he gets an exemption to work from home...

There's a scene when he's testing fried chicken to see if its greasy enough. The test is, he rubs it on the wall, & it became so saturated w/ grease that you could actually see thru the wall!!

13. Actually, "W" is the default forward key for pretty much any FPS on PC.

14. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Inclduing CS, so surely the statement still stands?

15. I just got a new keyboard, so i dont feel as bad anymore. :cool:

Of course the layers of oil were nothing compared to the mountain dew i spilled on it before i replaced it...

16. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No, because someone might have never played Counter Strike on a computer but the W might be worn from another game, therefore invalidating the statement that you can tell if someone has played counter strike often by looking at their W key.

brad cook

17. Just a guess.

A personal favorite I haven't seen in 10 years or so...

Seriously.

18. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Well, then, CS, or other FPS... Actually the invalidity of my initial statement is sort of comforting, I guess I'm not that big of a nerd after all ;) :smug: