YOU NEED THESE PEDALS!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 6-stringer, Apr 22, 2002.

1. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    Electro Harmonix Frequency Analizer- Mint, used as new, hardly touched with manual. Sounds like a cross between a flying saucer landing, and a whale fart. Very unique effect. good for creating spacy sounding loops, and adding lower fundamental, shifting harmonies $110.

Boss SYB-3 Bass Synth-Beeeeeeaaaaaoooowwwww! Also mint, in the box with manual. A deal @ $120.

Zoom 508 delay w/ tap tempo-Near mint. Great, Cheap delay. 4 seconds. Acctually sounds really good. $40. Expression pedal and wall wart included

Be the space cadet of your neighborhood! Amaze your friends, drive every dog within a 2 mile radius insane. Looking for a micro-synth. Trade? Buyer pays shipping from VA. Feel free to email me with any questions. rhesus123@aol. Willing to haggle.

2. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    No takers? Come on people, make an offer. (within the confines of reality) I'm an easy guy to deal with. I gotta sell these jammies, and I don't want to do the ebay thing. I'll consider any resonable offer.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, this is going to be outragious (sp?) but I'll give you $200 for all....

4. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    It looks like the delay is sold. I'll give you the synth and the ring mod. for 210$ Which is a good deal no matter how you slice it. Keep in mind that these boys are absolutley mint, in the boxes, all with there original manuals.

5. Hey 6-stringer. Sold your SYB-3 yet? I'm considering bying a synth effect, so it might as well be yours!

6. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    Man, I haven't seen this thread for a while. My synth is not working correctly, so I would not feel comfortable selling it. All the other stuff sold a while back. Thanks though.