Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

YOU NEED THESE PEDALS!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 6-stringer, Apr 22, 2002.

1. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    Electro Harmonix Frequency Analizer- Mint, used as new, hardly touched with manual. Sounds like a cross between a flying saucer landing, and a whale fart. Very unique effect. good for creating spacy sounding loops, and adding lower fundamental, shifting harmonies $110.

Boss SYB-3 Bass Synth-Beeeeeeaaaaaoooowwwww! Also mint, in the box with manual. A deal @ $120.

Zoom 508 delay w/ tap tempo-Near mint. Great, Cheap delay. 4 seconds. Acctually sounds really good. $40. Expression pedal and wall wart included

Be the space cadet of your neighborhood! Amaze your friends, drive every dog within a 2 mile radius insane. Looking for a micro-synth. Trade? Buyer pays shipping from VA. Feel free to email me with any questions. rhesus123@aol. Willing to haggle.

2. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    No takers? Come on people, make an offer. (within the confines of reality) I'm an easy guy to deal with. I gotta sell these jammies, and I don't want to do the ebay thing. I'll consider any resonable offer.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, this is going to be outragious (sp?) but I'll give you $200 for all....

4. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    It looks like the delay is sold. I'll give you the synth and the ring mod. for 210$ Which is a good deal no matter how you slice it. Keep in mind that these boys are absolutley mint, in the boxes, all with there original manuals.

5. Hey 6-stringer. Sold your SYB-3 yet? I'm considering bying a synth effect, so it might as well be yours!

6. 6-stringer

6-stringer Guest

Feb 5, 2000
    Roanoke,VA
    Man, I haven't seen this thread for a while. My synth is not working correctly, so I would not feel comfortable selling it. All the other stuff sold a while back. Thanks though.