1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You should see the other guy ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wilser, Feb 29, 2008.

1. ...that's what I'm telling co-workers when they ask me what happened to my face.

Those of you that don't know about my sleep-adventures may read up and become familiar with what happened at that time.

Well, Monday morning I woke up to the sweet sounds of my forehead banging violently against the edge of a desk I have next to my bed. I didn't know what had happened immediately until I felt a slight wetness on my forehead. That's when I decided to rush to the bathroom and see what was up. What was up was a 1 1/2" diagonal opening right between the eyebrows bleeding like a dragon breathes fire. Of course, I can't panic ...I'm still half asleep.

Moments later I start to remember that I was actually having another one of those vivid dreams. In this episode a most undesirable individual from my past was taunting me on a situation that I would rather not bring out in the open. Of course, this is vile charlatan was the kind of people I could not bring to justice during my very unpleasant and brief exchanges in real life. So, naturally, my subconcious considered only fair that in order for me to continue to lead a fulfilling life I must bring closure to this situation by means of savage headbutts. But what it did not realize, silly as subconcious minds can be, was that said devilness was not physically present, but rather was the very sharp edge of the desk.

Thus I now am reduced the to telling of fairy tale stories of how I brought the evil mind to justice with only minor scratches to my head, when in my cruel reality I have just been, once again, humiliated by beelzebub-personafied ...without him even knowing about it!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. That's rough, dude. I'd imagine that you needed stitches and all that?

3. I had an early meeting I couldn't miss. The kind where if you don't show up you end up with all the blame and take aways. By the time I showed up at the ER the DRs said they can't stitch a cut that's been exposed for more than 3-4 hours. I am also dizzy from the antibiotics I was prescribed, because of the inability to stitch.

4. no pic, no face

5. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    :bassist:

6. can't really see it here, but it's the only pic I have.

[​IMG]

7. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Lineā„¢ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    I'm tellin' ya Wilser - friend to friend - you need to lay-off the Naphtha dude ... it will only lead to your personal ruin

:D

all the best,

R