1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You thought that your BBE Sonic Maximizer/Aphex Bass Xciter was cool? Check THIS out!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassman1185, Sep 18, 2008.

1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    You know that's an old joke, right? :p

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    nice.... At first I was hoping for sound clips.

:-0

3. How do I not already own one of these!!!!

:D

From now on I will only buy Rane products. One question, is the back again switch midi controllable?

4. Seriously, it's not real? Dang it, I was hoping that I would have more control over my this. My sound is pretty this-oriented, so I don't need a lot of that, but the more control over this that I have, the better. :D

Yes, I know it's a joke. I had never seen it before, though, and someone left a printout of the page laying around at my job and I was laughing my butt off.

5. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science! Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    Oh shoot, a hoax! And I was hoping to even further "maximize" my "sonics"...... ;)

6. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Just had to be sure. :D

7. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    so I'm not the only guy who bought a BBE (back in the day) and said "what is THIS all about" and promptly sold it?