You wont believe this--deep impact

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mingustoo, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Sometimes living in a little corner of asia can have its benefits ( ;) to all the expats in asia hehe). Went into a little shop in my town here and was poking my nose around when I found a raft of Akai pedals under some bamboo flutes and smog dust. There were a few G-Drives, a Uni- bass, a Hex-a- comp, and TWO Deep Impacts. Still in their bubble wrap. Excited was the shopkeeper, as dusty as the products he sells, that I had come along to relieve him of these stubborn sellers. Shhweeeeet says I to I as I tucked my bundle under my arm and went to celebrate with some duck hearts.
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very nice. Last time they went for sale after finding some new old stock in a warehouse, I bought a pair. One to use and one to back it up just in case because they were getting impossible to find, I figured it wasn't worth sitting on $600-700 worth of gear I wouldn't use, so I sold them.
  3. thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    man, any chance you're willing to pass on a deal with that unibass?
  4. tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    How much was the hexacomp?
  5. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    i would be interested in a g-drive or hexacomp...
  6. dying for a deep impact! :) :) :)
  7. I think the hexacomp was about NT$6000, which is around us$180 . Actually I think the hex, unibass, and gdrives were the same price. Im going back there in a few days to look at this '83 p bass with Barts so I will check it out for you guys...maybe emails or private messages would be better. Don't know if the mods are cool with this.