1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Killed_by_Death, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RE: "You post every opinion/thought that comes to your mind in a day."

You guys do realize I have lots of thoughts during a day, and even at night.

If I posted about every damn thought I had, this place would be inundated in topics!

Anyway, I think it's extremely rude to say such a thing, but the folks who post it seem to think it's funny!

Maybe I need a break from some of the folks who have their own room for improvement.

hulk.

BTW, I'm watching the original "The Incredible Hulk" right now.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    So you're going to stab them?

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

You are literally posting about how many ideas you don't post about... even you have to admit this is getting a little much, no?

And yeah, if you are getting violent thoughts over people on the internet I would highly suggest getting off the internet and getting back in touch with the real world.

When it comes to internet grudges I refer to my good friend Sweet Brown. What do you have to say about internet grudges Sweet Brown?

[​IMG]

4. TOOL460002

TOOL460002 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz CA
    Maybe this is one long elaborate troll. It is getting surreal.

SnoMan and Hoff Kinkmeister like this.
  5. AnalogKid4003

AnalogKid4003

Jul 8, 2012
    image.

SnoMan, Pacman and Dominic DeCosa like this.
  6. I appreciate OPs contributions to the board. Yall need to CTFO

7. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

"an"

;) :D

@loveandbass I appreciate the OP's content as well but I think there is a certain point for everything. There is no point to this thread other than to allow the OP to vent about his peers. What kind of conversation is this supposed to start? That is what we're here for, conversation.

Hoff Kinkmeister and JLY like this.
  8. Is it you?

9. Thanks!

That's the kind of conversation it could have started.
    It's all about the right attitude.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  10. DiabolusInMusic

Ha ha, well I do agree with that but I think you need to look at the pros a little more than blastoff. You're pulling out big-ass knife to your problems, she pulled out a big bag of positivity.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  11. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    It does seem that you have a virtual entourage that don't like your posts yet can't resist reading and replying to them.

12. Have you ever had a person approach you that was angry & just by smiling & being nice to them you managed to calm them down?

I doubt that approaching them with negativity yielded better results.

13. Dogbertday

Dogbertday Commercial User

Jul 10, 2007
    SE Wisconsin
    Blaine Music LLC
    Yes

14. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Can you explain why you posted a picture of a hand menacingly holding a large knife? What exactly does it mean?

(Unless I'm still on your ignore list. If so, can someone else please ask?)

15. DiabolusInMusic

Yes, I have calmed people down with positivity. I included conversation and a sympathetic ear with my smiling and being nice though.

I completely agree that more negativity would not alleviate an angry person's issue which brings me back to the big ass knife at the top of the page, that is threatening and unsettling. There is nothing positive about that.

I know I am a vocal opponent of the ignore list but maybe you should consider it if people are giving you this much grief. I find it very easy to walk away from TB hate, I have a real life with real interests, but some people struggle with this. I love this cartoon and I think it is somewhat relevant here:

duty_calls.

JLY likes this.
  16. I like this knife block.

knife_throwers_knife_block.

Maybe this one.

spartan-knife-block-2.

17. I guess the original graphic was too "graphic" for some of you folks, LMAO!

Norman's mother made me post that!

18. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    A title and OP content change this time. Well done.

Hoff Kinkmeister likes this.
  19. I have violent thoughts when I'm on the highway driving, but I still get on the highway every day.
    :cool:

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  20. hondo4life

hondo4life

Feb 29, 2016
    SC
    Highways or dieways, the choice is yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.