1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Young bassist needs help

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by merennone, Oct 15, 2009.

1. merennone

merennone

Oct 15, 2009
    Hi, I'm an italian LEFTY bass player. I'm collecting all my moneys to come in NY and buy a good quality bass, 'cause in europe the unc way to buy it is by ordering it, and before giving 2000/3000 $, I think I need to try it. My dream is a 70s (or better 60s) fender precision,but maybe I don't really know. It's very difficoult for me, from italy, to find good sellers or good informaitons. Can you help me to find new and used basses?

2. Mike McGibney

Mike McGibney Not impossible ... Inevitable

Apr 13, 2005
    Essex, UK.
    Hi Meronnone....Janek doesn't really deal with gear questions.....check the sticky in the forum (DO NOT POST GEAR QUESTIONS HERE).

Maybe one of the other forums can help?

3. janekbass

janekbass

Jan 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Founder and CEO of http://janeksbassstudio.com
    not really my scene I'm afraid. If you're looking for a new bass, you have to go and play it just like anything else. Local music stores, maybe make a trip to a bigger city and look at more stores.....

Easy,

Janek