Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Your $0.02

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by UnsungZeros, Aug 15, 2005.

1. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Post your two cents about anything. Whatever opinion, idea or thought that you've randomly had. Just try not to post anything political that will get the thread shutdown.

2. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I hate Bushes...

They always get in the way... Every time dude... I just don’t get it... like I don’t mind trees... but i think bushes are useless...

3. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

bunnies with pancakes on their heads ... hahahahaha.....

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
  5. unsung zeros shouldn't have called it quits...

6. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Despite Michael Jackson's current state, his first few albums were, are, and forever will be the shiz. :bassist:

7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I look really good in white shirts, I think it has something to do with my eyes. I like my eyes, they are gray.

8. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    If you guys get a chance use glow in the dark condoms... they are so much fun... when i first used them i didnt even care about sex... I was too busy playing with the glow... "now you see it now you dont now you see it now you dont". and giggling the whole time... It was great... its more funny then farting in bed...

So my $0.02 is... try glow in dark condoms... they are fun...

9. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    \m/

10. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    [​IMG]

11. The older ones werent' so bad, in comparison really make the younger ones look awful.

Must be something to do with breeding. Remember oranges and grapes in the 1970's? Seems like they tasted much better than they do today. I think they've bred them for higher yield/bug resistance or something and sacrificed flavor.

Randy

12. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    My parents left for a trip. They will be gone for 2 days. I have tommrow off from work. All my stupid friends suck and are working these todays. So I will have no fun when the parents are gone :'(

13. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    My outlook on life:
    If you're falling out of an airplane, you might as well scream "WHEEE!!!" because you're going to die anyway

or

No matter who you are, no matter where you are, there's ALWAYS someone looking up to you. You're that person's HERO, act like it.

14. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You know what really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

15. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The overal quality of american life is being ruined by Saltine crackers.

16. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Indeed.

17. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Along with lacking the ability to jump, the average white man can't dance to save his life.

18. Large resonators do not give your car an appreciable increase in performance, unless the desired performance is to look and sound as dumb as a person can while driving.

Mike

19. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Atleast we dont loose to girls in rock, paper, scissors 4 times in a row...

Get 'Er Done