your daily conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kin Korn Karn, Sep 29, 2002.

1. I would really be surprised if military action ISN'T going on in Iraq right now. We own all the surrounding countries (except Iran) and special forces doing things We Don't Want To Know About seems to be the current style of operations. Moving huge expeditionary forces around attracts too much attention.

I'd be willing to bet (but not a large sum) that we've got special forces on the ground in a number of countries and all these busts that are happening in Pakistan and such places are the US' doing and are only being credited to the locals for political purposes. Not that they can't do it, but what would be their motive?
  2. oops.. meant to make this part of the "empire america" thread
  3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    We ARE in Iraq right now. Why do you think we're bombing their radar installations? (Watch the news.)You can't just go ditty-bopping into a country and say, "OK, we're here for the war." You need to do some prep work. The recon forces go into the area at least a month before the main action to scope things out (just like we did last time). It's much easier to get helicopters into an area if there's no radar to see them.

BTW, the German press says that Hussain has at least three look-alikes that do public appearances for him. I love that.

Also, just because you suspect a conspiracy, doesn't mean there isn't one.
  4. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    An absolute lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.