Your favorite pizza toppings

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Feb 13, 2005.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I personaly like fried Eggplant,Chicken or Roasted Peppers on my pizzia how about you?. Anyone like white pizzia?.
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    chicken, pepperoni, sausage.
  3. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    A pizza shop near me does a killer donner pizza.

Yes, thats probably my favourite pizza of all time.

Would that be all meat?.
  5. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Bacon + Ham is #1
    Pepperoni + veggies #2
    Loads of cheese #3

I have had some very good BBQ Chicken Pizzia.
  7. For me, it's pepperoni with pineapple and peppers, chillis, jalapino peppers, onions, sausage meat, chicken and loads of tabasco sauce.
  8. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    As have I. This local place has some weird ones, and one of them is tropical chicken (pineapple, chicken, cheeses, and instead of pizza sauce they use like a caesar dressing type deal)...good stuff.

But give me ham and cheddar anyday.
  9. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Pepperoni, and pepperoni only.

I have even had pizzia with Ravioli on it, pretty good.
  11. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I like stuffed pizza with Baked Ziti in it sometimes :bassist:

my current favorite slice is a simple Pepper and Onion

I also love a good sicilian with fresh garlic

the old stand by is Pepperoni and Chicken (only REAL breaded & fried Chicken breast... not the processed chicken cubes some chain type places use).

White Pie.... Not is a long while. I use to travel 30 minutes and past at least 8 other Pizzarias to get to "Brother's Pizza" in Vernon NJ. They had THE BEST white pie with ham ever created. It was just perfect in every way. I hope they still make it the way they did... I moved 2.5 hours further from them about 12 years ago.

Local shop makes a curious "Philly Cheese Steak" pie. Had it once and liked it... never had it again though. They also make a BBQ Chicken, it's on my "to try" list
  12. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    There was a place when I lived in Brooklyn that made it with Vodka Sause and Fresh Mozzeralla. Awesome

Mushrooms are nice.
  13. Chicken with a really weird sauce and pepper rings.. it's heaven once you get to the crust!!

Oh, and Ham and pineapple! Yeah, I said it!!
  14. spc

Apr 10, 2004
    South of Boston
    What's a donner pizza?
    My fav is barbecue chicken and pineapple together...
  15. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Cheese and tomato
  16. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK

It looks like that. Its lamb herbs and spices. Me and Jules have decided on another description:

Toasted : Jag Äter Inte Mina Vänner says:
    how to fARk do i describe what donner meat is to americans
    Refused are ****ing dead says:
    scratty lamb
  17. I havn't experiemented much, but green peppers and onions seems to do it for me. (For some reason, I can't stand everyone's favorite topping, pepperoni)
  18. buddahbass

Dec 22, 2004
    Pittsburgh, PA
    pineapple and black olive!!! although white is also yummy
  19. well as i work at a pizza hut i'll tell you this, I HATE pizza. But before i started to hate it, this is what i would make myself.

Breakfast Pizza- Pork Sausage, Ham, Bacon (mmm pork), Eggs (we have em for the salad bar), very few onions, light sauce, cheddar cheese. Pan Crust.

Spicy Pizza- Chicken or Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Onions, Bacon, Jalapenos. Ranch Dressing to Dip, Thin Crust.

Savoury- Bacon, Red Onions. Pan Crust

Chicken Alfredo- Thin Crust, Alfredo sauce for pastabakes, Chicken, veggies.

Oh and a heads up, Pizza Hut is going to be introducing a new pizza, called the Pepperoni Trio, and if you like pepperoni this thing is AWESOME. It has regular pepperoni, and southwest pepperoni (tastes like pepperoni with taco seasoning in it, pretty tasty) and hickory pepperoni, which is also pretty darn good.

If you can't tell, i don't like hand tossed crust. its chewy and gross.
  20. good thing you described that...i was thinking donner party, in which i would have said, "wow toasted...thats gross"
    anyhow, i like anything on pizza, except maybe dirt. and bark.

Wisconsin is not comprised of real "conneseurs" of pizza, the most exotic topping i've had was garlic chicken, from papa murphy's pizza. i liked it.
    i once had a pizza filled pretzel at a hockey game, and it had pepperoni...that was good.
    oh yeah, and pizza hut has a dessert pizza, which is pretty cool, for those of you that don't know, its a philodough crust, with pie filling inside, and covered with glaze...its good, but really rich...