1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Your Favorite Pork Loin Settings!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bus_Mute, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Hi gang,

I'm not new to TB, but I am relatively new to the Effects forums.

I recently picked up a Way Huge Pork Loin, and I'm loving this thing for light overdrive. I've seen several threads about settings: M_Sterling's recent thread and another from a few months ago regarding internal trimpot settings.

I thought it'd be cool to have a thread where everyone could share their external/internal settings. This pedal is really tweakable, and while I'm sure I'll be putting it through the paces, it'd be great to hear what everyone else is running and why.

So far, my favorite setting is:

Volume: Unity
    Tone: 1:00
    Overdrive: 2:00
    Clean: 2:00
    Curve: 4:00

I haven't adjusted the internal controls yet, they're still set stock. I'm using a passive P (Lakland Glaub) with the tone knob rolled all the way clockwise.

If this thread is off-base or somehow violates some sort of rule, my apologies. I just wanted to give this pedal some love and see if people were interested in putting all of this information in one place.

Any other opinions on using this pedal in conjunction with others is definitely welcome!

-Joe