1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Your Highest Fever

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr. Lovejoy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. What has been your highest fever?

Mine has been 105.7 degrees (I believe it was .7, I was only 11 at the time so meh).

My normal body temperature is a cool 96 degrees, so that fever felt like it was 107 to me :help:

What about you guys?

2. dinghy

dinghy

May 27, 2007
    Saratoga, CA
    I might have one right now (got the sore throat to go with it), but it's so hot outside that I can't feel the difference.

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I'm told I got up to 107 when I had encephalitis. I spent three and a half weeks in the hospital and clearly remember the last two days.

President Reagan was there during the last week I was there, and I apparently wandered off and was brought back by the Secret Service. I have no memory of this, but I was teased about it so badly that I believe it really happened.

I tell people that I may have met the President. But since it was Reagan and I was still delirious, neither of us remember.

4. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    40,5°C I think, as a kid, I could fly through the room, the walls were jelly, etc.

5. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    105.6 That sucked.

6. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    The worst fever I ever had was cured by more cowbell!!!

7. I know what you mean.

I was in Long Beach all week, and I couldn't tell if the reason I was hot was my fever (only 101.something, thank god) or the fact that you could cook eggs on their side-walks.

8. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    Same here,I was flying on a rice,one piece of rice...:meh: