Your never gonna believe this

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by KSDbass, Sep 18, 2005.

1. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    I just won a KSD Proto-J Ken Smith design bass at the bass up festival in atlanta, and it is the most amazing thing ever. girls I don't know want to have sex now(note-please read that last sentence as" it is a nice bass, and I'm a virgin, because I'm thirteen years of age") its amazing :hyper: ill get pictures of this sexy beast up as soon as I can
  2. The Eristic

The Eristic Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Cartersville, GA
    I saw that bass at the Gallery yesterday. Looked sweet! :^D
  3. darkfish01

Feb 11, 2005
    San Marcos, Tx
    I don't believe it.

What, you said I wasn't gonna believe it!
  4. Dude... you're 13.

I'm glad you're happy with a new bass, but that's an outrageous claim.

I can play a Fodera made out of diamonds, platinum, and dodo flesh, but I'd never make such a claim.

Anyway... enjoy the new instrument.
  5. Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    you sir, are a very lucky guy... I once saw a bass that made girls want sex... it was a warwick corvette... i dont know if it was me or the upper horn
  6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

as far as the "girls I don't know want to have sex now" it's the Ash.... no girl can resist it :bassist:
  7. 1. that is awsome news.

2. jmann i love the mitch hedberg quote. he is was the funniest person ever. r.i.p
  8. Actually, there is a button on the back labeled "sex appeal". Just depress it and they will go away. :D
  9. Well... I would call my fireglo 4003 "The Panty Dropper," but my better half would beat the snot out of me.
  10. Jason Brown

Jason Brown Supporting Member

May 1, 2000
    SLC, UT
    Looks like a username change is in order, eh?

Well, maybe not.

11. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    that was a joke, but its sort of sweet mother, my bass is the popup right now! but, thats rather disturbing that you know that how old I am.... anway, I am the happiest man alive right now :hyper: and I got to see Trip wamsley's 8 stringer, which he did call forth his mad slaps, pops, thunks, whumps, zpppt's,twangs, thwangs, thwonks, orangutans, breakfast cereals.....
  12. PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    If you didn't publicly display your birthdate on the internet, you wouldn't have these problems.

Coongrats on the new bass. Be sure to post pics.
  13. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Hey! Congratulations! Oh, and the bass too.

Just use protection, OK?
  14. Sigma B

Sigma B

Mar 31, 2004

with you? with each other?

...........Thats Hott.....
  15. no offense, but i don't think the sex would be with you. i was playing a modulus flea bass with my friend jen, and she claimed she wanted to bed that bass(honestly, can you blame her?).
  16. Benavente

Aug 14, 2002
    That's odd... Bassplayers never win basses. Usually it's a little old lady that thinks a bass is a fish.. :D
  17. Yeah. About the attracting the ladies deal, my LPB Jazz does more than enough of that. Any more fancy and you start attracting bass nerds. I'll stick with my Jazz magnet.
  18. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005