At the end of August, I am planning on buying a new bass, I currently have a 4 string and I want to buy a 5 string although, I won't have that much money... So, I was wondering, if it were your decision, would you wait longerr (it would take me almost a full year to have enough for a new bass) and buy a new bass or, would you just make sure to shop around alot and find a really good deal and good quality used bass? Since you guys seem to really know what you are talking about... In case it helps, I don't want anything super fancy and, I am in Ontario Canada. Thanks. NightVampZ.