Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Your Perfect Woman...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassturtle, Jul 8, 2004.

1. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Describe her for us please. I'm tired of all the little Paris Hilton/heroin addict/model types who refuse to eat and then tell the women of the world that that's how they need to look.

Maybe, I'm missing something. So, please TBers...describe the looks of your dream girl.

2. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    My wife! NO, I'm not sucking up...

3. Same opinion as McHack, my wife for 23 years who has supported me all the time :)

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    wife

brad cook

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    The perfect woman is the one who thinks Spinal Tap is funny. Everything else is just petty details.

6. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001

Since you said the "looks of your dream girl" i would go with Adriana Lima.

But then, i'm not married, so i can pick whoever i want. ;)

7. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    angelina jolie.

8. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

I agree...

My perfect woman is also McHack's wife.

:bag:

9. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Well, since I don't know what your wives look like, this isn't helping me out very much. So describe if you could please.

10. She has to be a little shorter, weigh less than me.

The eyes/face have it. Can't have fun w/ little model girls.

11. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    LOL, actually... She probably is! Too bad I'm HER perfect guy!

12. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay - My perfect woman. Be prepared to be shocked, although I don't think my opinion is really very unique. For me, there is no perfect woman. I like blonde girls, brunettes, red heads - I like blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, I like women from all kinds of different places, I like girls with light skin, girls with dark skin, Girls who are at their perfect ideal body weight, girls who are maybe a little thin, girls who are a little heavy (note that I said a little - I'm turned off if she seems to be starving or if she is obese... but there is s little room for error on either side.) Some girls look great if they wear a B cup, others look great with DD cups. I like short girls and tall ones and all heights in between. There just isn't one type that I can say is my favorite. Is she well kept and doing something with what she's got? Then she's probably pretty cute.
    Personally, I don't like a girl who's too perfect. She's gotta have a little something 'wrong' with her to make her seem more real - it makes me feel more comfortable with them. You know, like a girl with a nice body and a nice face and hair and all that, could have been a model but her nose is a bit too big or something like that… If her style is a little tasteless or slutty, well that's all right with me too - as long as she's mostly a good girl. If she's one hundred percent good girl, I'm bored. But, that's just me.
    The most common (male) definition of attractive: Not fat.

13. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    :bawl: :bawl: ;)

....no, seriously - I do already have my perfect woman. :smug:

14. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rock 'n' roll girls turn my legs to jelly.

I have a major soft spot for cute asian girls though.

15. danshee

danshee Banned

May 28, 2004
    Chicago, Illinois
    I'm not sucking up either. She's extremely sane, backs me on my music career even when we spend lots of money to stay in it. Good cook, good mom to my two kids and way hot to boot. 5 ft 1, Burnette, ex-gymnast :hyper: , she's got all of the right things in the right spots. And other things that I won't mention heh, heh. She's always the hottest chick at the show.

16. Hmm, I know exactly what I'm looking for, but I don't know how to describe it. First of all, this is going to be hard-I've only found one person in my entire life who almost fits these ideals. (besides myself)

She'll have my ideals on life. (forget this opposites attract bit for now) She'll be friendly and open, but not unnaturally so. She won't be critical at all, unless in a very comfortable environment where she knows the critisism won't be critisized. She won't care too much about fashion or that stuff. She'll be moderately foward when she feels comfortable, and very foward when she feels very comfortable, but might come across as shy to someone who doesn't know her well. She might have a special ability that she excells in, (eg music, swimming, ice-skating, whatever) She'll have a very flexible personality that comes across very differently to different groups of people.

I dont' know what else to say, but there are other things. I'm having a hard time with this description. Basically there are very few people that meet or come close to these ideals. Like I said, I've met one person so far who almost does, but that's it.

17. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm willing to settle for someone who'll put up with my crap until we're both 80 or so, and by then, when she's good and fed up, it won't matter, because we probably wouldn't be able to remember it anyway.

18. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i don't see any point in people having ideals of a "perfect women" and sticking to them.
    you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with, regardless of whether they meet your criteria.

+ i'm offended by all the model bashing.

19. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Lordy, this one is difficult. I happen to like my girls with a little extra meat on'em. Ironically, my girlfriend currently happens to be the picture of in-shape...

But I've got preferences, sure... I'm Sir Mixalot when it comes to butts. I like brunettes and redheads over blondes, smaller breasts over larger ones, and I'm a sucker for a shapely pair of legs.

As for examples, I think the first woman that ever REALLY made me stop in my tracks, TV/Movie-wise, was probably Dana Delany. Her attire in Exit To Eden amped that up a bit, sure. Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) was the second. And Paige Davis and Genevieve Gorder (Trading Spaces) were the third and fourth (you need to get a glimpse Paige in "Chicago" on broadway.)

Other good stuff? Multicolored hair, tattoos, piercings, glasses, and the savvy to balance "sexy" with "cute".

20. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Either some of you guys are really happily married or you think there is a slight chance your wife will wander on to TB when you're not around. :p

My perfect woman is someone who is fun to hang out with, friendly but who doesn't constantly flirt with other guys, and someone who doesn't bitch. Oh, and who has a great body. Sorry - looks do matter.