1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Your vote for a job well done

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by datsaxguy, Apr 16, 2010.

1. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    You know....., when something bad happens to someone's bass, it usually gets plastered all over TB really fast. I don't want this thread to be like that. I want people to chime in about the good repair / set up experiences that they have had.

Just got my Lakland 5501 set up at Bay Tunes guitars in Edgewater Maryland. Let me tell you something, I'm so glad I did. Jeff Packett restrung, set up, and filed my rough frets down for a steal. My bass is just singing. The service was fast, friendly, and professional. You can't ask for much more.

Tell me about your great experience and let people know who is treating people right where you live.

2. Joshua

Joshua WJWJr Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2000
    Connecticut
    I'll play.

I've had great experiences using Paul Neri (who at least used to be) in Clinton, CT.

Also, the gentleman who repairs at Guitar Hangar in Danbury does good work too.