1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You're exactly what I've been looking for!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by gURL, Jul 25, 2007.

1. gURL

gURL

Jul 25, 2007
    Hi!

I am a 23 y/o starving artist. I have been a jeweler, metalsmith, and leather crafter for the past 10 years. I used to sing back up in a band and was dating the guitarist when I became fascinated with his old guitar parts / pieces and began incorporating them into my jewelry. Well I got rid of him & I was looking for a place online where I could buy or who would donate their used guitar parts / switches / knobs / strings (**especially the ball ends**) / picks etc & ran across the thread in reference to used strings. So here I am. It is a pleasure to meet all of you and if you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction for how to obtain any of these valuable treasures please PM me here or e-mail me at beadgoddess18@excite.com. I would be more than willing to pay shipping costs for anything that would be small enough to incorporate into a piece of jewelry.

Thank you so much for your time,

Sincerely,

Amanda