1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

YouTube Action!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Samthebassist, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Samthebassist

Samthebassist

Jun 21, 2007
    Kansas City
    ok if every1 could plz plz plz listen 2 me play....its really important!

Crazy Train Riffs on bass-

Thnx for watching! plz reply once u've watched!!!:bassist:

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Why is it really important? ;)

Not too bad for a beginner, in fact, pretty good. Your timing seems good which is the main thing about starting bass. Keep it up.

3. Not bad , reminds me of the fun I used to have with my DS-1

4. It appears you might rather be a guitarist. (Due to the tone)

5. Samthebassist

Samthebassist

Jun 21, 2007
    Kansas City
    just cause i like 2 have a public oppinion....im outta school for summer and theres not really any1 to play for. Plus i like to enhance myself.

anyways...thnx 4 watching!

6. Samthebassist

Samthebassist

Jun 21, 2007
    Kansas City
    it would b really cool to play the guitar....but i love the bass more. I have been playin double bass for 2 years now....and i picked up bass guitar for orchestra about a month ago. I also play the violin and the cello.....i like to diverse myself.
    I also play with distortion on....but crazy train wouldn't sound quite as good without it. But i like playin just flat out bass...its really fun. I play for at least 3 hours a day.
    Thnx 4 watchin!

7. Samthebassist

Samthebassist

Jun 21, 2007
    Kansas City
    i luv mu bass
    It's a peavey! YAY PEAVEY! i like smooth playin...but i also like 2 rock as well.

I think its kinda dissapointing how there arent many like...historical female bass players. I Kinda wanna put myself out there and become one of the greats. But i dont wanna set my life up on that...because that would b stupid. Computers and i just go hand in hand! I'm gonna take microcomputer A+ certification my Jr year. And i'm gonna try and get a 6 year degree and open up my own PC customs and repair shop....that would b so much fun.......

but yeah getting off subject.......there needs to b more female bass players to stand up to the plate....:bassist:

8. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    where's the "bass" :bag:

9. richardjones89

richardjones89

Jun 6, 2007
    smooth stuff! sounds like youve learned the right way ;) wish i could play like that when i first started playing bass. although id like to hear you play without the distortion... :D

10. bassist15

bassist15

Mar 6, 2006
    Indiana
    +1

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Unfortunatly Sam, there aren't many historical bass players... period. :(

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021