1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Youtube bass covers

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by icunningham27, Jan 3, 2012.

1. icunningham27

icunningham27

Dec 19, 2011
    Hi talkbass guys

Just wondered if you guys could check my videos out. I'm not the best player and any constructive criticism would be much appreciated. I know that some of the videos are panned and I don't know why it is but hopefully I have resolved the problem

www.youtube.com/icunningham27

That's my channel.
    Hope you can take the time to have a look :)

Thanks Ian

2. sounds good man. nice tone! and it looks like you got a pretty good repertoire of rock tunes.

3. icunningham27

icunningham27

Dec 19, 2011
    Thanks for your comments. Very much appreciated, I'll check your videos out tonight and subscribe :)

4. GBBSbassist

GBBSbassist I actually play more guitar... Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Chicago
    The style of songs aren't exactly my cup of tea, but you played them well.

+1 on the tone. Mark Hoppus P bass?

5. spaz21387

spaz21387

Feb 25, 2008
    Portland oregon
    look happy when you play or rock it hard you choose. good playing just work on attitude when you play. If you look bored people will be bored.

6. MaxSBM

MaxSBM

Oct 10, 2011
    He didn't look bored to me, infact, he looked like he could barely contain his grin.

Keep playing, while it isn't really my style (as someone mentioned earlier) I can say You are very good, and your tone is great.

Try playing Tool, especially the album "Lateralus", very technically challenging stuff.

Rock on, :bassist:

7. icunningham27

icunningham27

Dec 19, 2011
    Yeah I know what you mean about looking bored. I know I look a miserable bugger. Yeah it's the upgraded mark hoppus p bass.