1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yves Carbonne: Holy Spirit Video

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Bassist4Life, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    I found a video of Yves playing some of his composition "Holy Spirit" on youtube. I was thrilled to find it, but I wish there was more to see. This is by far my favorite Yves Carbonne work.

Check it out if you get a chance:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=wS8_FW9rwtQ

If anyone knows of a full-length video for "Holy Spirit", please post it.

Joe

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Amazing stuff, playing chords on a fourstring lined fretless is hard for me, imagine doing it on a 8 string unlined fretless! Ok, he has dots on it, but still ;)

3. yep , i love that song. Yves first solo cd should be released this year :hyper:

4. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    I didn't know about the solo CD. That's gonna' be sick! Have you guys heard the sound clips on his website?! Perpare to have your face melted completely off. Yves is an incredible player, and a really nice guy.

I sent him a private message and got a response within a couple of hours. I asked if he had a full-length video or a transcription of "Holy Spirit". He said that he's putting something together in the near future that will include both of those things. :hyper:

Joe