Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Z-Zounds, Any Experiences

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mwm70, Oct 4, 2005.

1. mwm70

mwm70

Oct 27, 2004
    Baltimore
    Anyone do business with these guys and how did it go?

2. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    They're the same group as SameDayMusic.com. I've bought a number of things through them and all have been shipped the day I ordered it and pretty much everything was free shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I'm not sure what more you can ask for from an internet store. I don't hesitate at all when ordering through them. ;)

3. mwm70

mwm70

Oct 27, 2004
    Baltimore
    That's what I wanted to hear, Thanks.

4. iamthebassman

iamthebassman

Feb 24, 2004
    Austin,Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Phantom Guitars, Eastwood Guitars
    Ordered a case for my Ibanez from them, no one else carried it, not even GC where I bought the bass. Great price too!

5. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Zzounds has always worked well for me and I've ordered a variety of products from them.

6. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    If they're in Cahootz with SameDayMusic then I give them my seal of approval.

I go through samedaymusic as long as they carry the product i'm looking for.

7. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

They seem to have some great prices , I was thinking about getting an ashdown from them.

8. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Friend of mine ordered a Flying V from them and got it really fast, and no problems whatsoever. I'd recommend them

9. The Worship Pastor(bandleader)at my Church uses them pretty often, w/good results. I did, however, order a *blemished* Eden CXC-110 combo, & what I actually got was totally unusable. The box had been opened & taped shut SEVERAL times, every plastic corner protector was shattered, the speaker cord was broken, but the capper was the 'speaker'. When it farted out worse on the low E than low B strings, I popped the grill- the cone was NOT EVEN ATTACHED to the basket for nearly 1/2 of the diameter. :rollno: I sent it back for a refund, ordered one from BassNW, UPS dropped it(sometime around August 12), I returned it....

...I'm STILL waiting for a replacement. But I'm not mad. My face just looks like this :mad: when I'm RELAXING.

10. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    A while back, I ordered a 100w Kustom combo amp from Zzounds.com. It came damaged. I called Zzounds and they had another on the next truck out even before they set up a shipping co. to pick up the old one.

+100 points from me to Zzounds.