Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

zac2944

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by justateenpoet, Jul 30, 2005.

1. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
    Just wanted to write a quick post about my transaction with Zac...

I purchased his used Warwick Corvette 6-String fretless about a week ago. The bass was in great shape, pickups work great, everything was as promised. Great bass, but a great seller too. Zac was easy to deal with, was prompt in replying to my questions, and was very accomadating. He even let me travel out to his house to try out the bass, which was a major plus.

I really enjoyed doing business with Zac and would reccomend him to anyone if he has any other items that come up. A+! :D

(Reviews coming soon, but it sounds and plays great so far...)

2. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Attn all TB Buyers!!!
    I recently purchased a Fostex MR-8 digital recorder from Zac from a for sale posting here. Right from the start his replies were immediate, accurate and honest. We exchanged info, including phone numbers and transacted via USPS money order and priority service with signatures to ensure receipt on both ends. This was a good secure idea on his part. The unit arrived on time, in perfect condition and was just as he described. He even included 1/2 dozen AA Duracellsas well as all the orginal packaging, manual and power supply. I've only played with it for a couple of hours but, just as he said, it's a breeze to understand and work with. Zach called to let me know it was on it's way and quickly returned a voice mail from me when I had a question about shipping.
    It was a smooth transaction, a good price, quality unit and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with this trustworthy TB'er. The short story: AAA+++
    -Gil Young

:hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper:

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bought an avatar 2x10 cab from him. Great communications, honest, trustworthy. Even screwed himself underestimating the shipping, but wasn't gonna' ask me to cover. I did anyway, but clearly a straight up dude. Highly recommended.

4. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Just bought a Boss Metal Zone distortion pedal from Zac, and everything went perfectly -- he communicates promptly and friendly, delivers promptly, and the pedal was in great condition (just as described). I'd readily do business with him again!

Thanks Zac!!

Jeff

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Bought a black P-Bass pickguard off him recently.

Pleasure to work with. Even though I kinda fudged up timing of the payment. But he didn't seem to mind and sent the item as soon payment was recieved.

Good seller.