Zakk Wylde

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    This guy is insanely kewl! I was hanging with him and his band, Black Label Society, the other night. They're recording here @ Paramount, so he invited me to their section to listen to the new stuff. "Doomsday Jesus" is gonna floor y'all! Sick drumming! Afterwards, he orders a limo, and says, "Hey, let's go out for lobster tails and oysters, and let's get drunk and hang out! Everything's on me!" He also told some cool Ozzy stories. It was a great night. He's a sick guitarist!
  2. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    He also attacked a reporter for jokingly saying a friend of his was gay...he seems moody....
  3. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    "He plays louder than Satan!" - Ozzy
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    He was having a bad night with his personality when I saw him at Ozzfest. Maybe he was really drunk or maybe now he's seen the light and quit saying all that racist and homophobic bull****.
  5. I know nothing about any of his beliefs, nor do I care right now.

Al I know is that he is a DARN GOOD GUITARIST.
  6. Hilikus

Jul 29, 2002
    Wales UK
    I dont care much for Zakk Wylde or his guitar playing(Yawn):p
  7. Best vibrato in the buisness.
  8. Hey I resemble that :D

I'm homophobic. I mean I don't have anything against lesbians though, they're cool with me lol.
  9. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    sounds like 'chuck is having entirely too much fun to me
  10. It's good to know that he's a nice guy, because he's always seemed like total white trash to me. Having come from a rednecky area, I've known entirely too many people like him to want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
  11. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    yeah.. me 2..sept i dont like lesbians..well they dont bother me
    but i wouldn't want my girlfriend being one..
    ANd noosir i dont like it when they hit on her..

oh yes.. and zakk wylde is pretty alright..
    my mom likes "1919 Eternal" even though i think thats probably his weakest cd yet. Its still good just not up to par with releases before it.. But woodchuck.. id love to hear that new stuff =D
  12. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Why didn't I see this thread sooner? Geez. Met him a couplea weeks ago at the Arlington Guitar Show. Great guy. Real nice. Along with the reporter, he's also beat up a few former band members of his. OK, nice guy, just don't make mad;) . I saw BLS live a few years ago, and it was great.
    Anyone else have the Book Of Shadows album? Story is he did all but drum...
  13. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

You're right! Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.