Zebra ReBop

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Spector_Ray, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    I don't know about you, but this is a beauty!

2. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    I blinded by the gloss! beautiful
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  4. Wow!
  5. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    I've been jonesing for a spalted Spector, but I really, really dig this one!
  6. Is it available to order and if so, what's the price?
  7. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    This pic was from the NAMM show and since it's a Euro ReBop, it won't put a drain on your wallet like a US model.
  8. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17 Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
  9. I bet it's heavy...
    Other than that, I like!
  10. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I'm actually a fan of the ReBops/Bolt-ons over the tradition Spector neck-through, and that along with the limited edition spalted they've been making just upped the anty. :eek:
  11. adept_inept

Jan 9, 2006
    awesome looking, but spectors have never done it for me. i always feel like i'm missing out on something.. so i go to GC each time and i'm never impressed. ever.

maybe i'm doing something wrong :meh:
  12. ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Adept- i know what your saying. I try and try to like spectors. But I don't. A wise friend of mine once told me this.

"Some people like roast beef... Some people don't"

Apply the roast beef to spectors, and thats it.
  13. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    You can apply that to anything in life. For me, it's Fenders, tobacco and cherry sunburst, and metalflake paint.
  14. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I didn't realize spector had expanded with mroe exotics.. I haven't been paying much attention to the Electric world lately. I am not very fond of Zebra wood however, and I think the standard flamed Maple is way cooler.
  15. vacman

Mar 8, 2004
    portland, or
    Zebrawood is heavy I think...but what a sweet looking ax!.
  16. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    That's one of the few Spectors I don't really dig the looks of. Maybe it's the gloss finish :confused:
  17. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Beautiful, but I cant stand Spector necks. I wish they'd do an unwarwanklike one.
  18. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I would buy one of those!
  19. eh, i own a spector and that doesnt really do it for me, a spalted top rebop would be sick, but im not a huge fan of that ultra gloss finish...i like how on mine, theres a mark right above the neck pup from my thumb that every time i see, i like it a bit more.