1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zender Rockbass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DerHoggz, Sep 28, 2009.

1. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    Is it true?

2. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    Here is an interview with brief mention of it.

Have you ever checked out a RockBass and if so, what's your opinion of them?

SZ : I have a RockBass and absolutely love it. Hans-Peter is an amazing person and wanted to give everyone the chance to own a Warwick. The same care and quality goes into each RockBass, it’s just cheaper to make in China. Hans-Peter has a lot of integrity and would never do anything by half measures. I'm sure he would be fine with Warwick in Germany the way it is now, however, he has taken the time to go to Shanghai and form a division of Warwick out there. This is to afford people the same build quality and attention at a fraction of the price. My hat is raised to him. I know how much work he is putting into the company to make sure it is absolutely right. I am behind him 100% and am also bringing out a RockBass in 2010. We are developing it at the moment and will be bringing out a four and five string Zender RockBass. This bass will also give you platinum sales around the world and have the ability to make men/women fall at your feet. This bass has the extra added bonus of world peace and an end to the third world deficit! Eternal happiness is an add-on option and does not come as standard.

3. humpy thumb

humpy thumb

Jul 23, 2005
    Sydney Australia
    Warwick bass forum moderator.
    There should be some news in early 2010.

4. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Suhweet!

5. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    will the Rockbass come standard w/ whatever SZ was smokin' in that interview?

6. s'cuse the ignorance,but i thought rockbass stopped making basses..??

7. Fetusyolk

Fetusyolk

Aug 7, 2008
    no way, they just tarted labeling them with the warwick logo

8. Shy Guy

Shy Guy

Sep 23, 2008
    Templeton, MA
    I'm not really all too excited, though the finish and quality of rockbasses are great I found the sounds of all their models lacking dramatically, hopefully the zender will at least come with a 2 band or something...

9. throbgod13

throbgod13

Mar 26, 2005
    Texas
    i'm waiting on the Kevin Bacon signature SZ Rockbass..

KB5.

10. humpy thumb

humpy thumb

Jul 23, 2005
    Sydney Australia
    Warwick bass forum moderator.
    No,in fact,they've just upgraded all their models.
    Rockbass are bigger than ever.

11. With Kevin's own underpants on the headstock!

12. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I badly want one of these, assuming that it lives up to my expectations.

13. :D

14. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    I hope they're Kyra's ;)

15. I'd definitely try an SZ rockbass. To be honest, I'm not willing to spend the money on the full tricked out version...

16. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    it may be one of the most attractive Wicks out there..now its afordable to the masses

17. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Anybody got any news on this?