Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Zero tolerance policy end date has come and gone. Does that mean we can let it rip???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cb56, Oct 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    NUKE THE BASTARDS!!!:eek:

2. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Well, you most likely won't be banned over it... But moderation still continues. Your thread could be closed if it's considdered inflamatory... you could get a warning... You might get spanked by Big Wheel personally if you do something really bad... So I would say you can let it rip carefully, curteously and with considderation of others feelings... sure, go for it! ;)

3. ThunderStik

ThunderStik Guest

Jun 25, 2001
    Claremore OK.
    GENTLEMEN ! LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!

SCREW YOU . NO SCREW YOU
    Ahhh now I feel much better:D

4. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Keeping your posts within the guidelines and free of name calling ensures that your posts will not be deleted by the moderator.

BW

5. Comakazi

Comakazi

May 3, 2001
    Midwest US
    Mutant, it's ok. These guys were just joking around, nothing to be taken seriously. Nobody nuke anyone (including ourselves), ok?

6. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Nem tudom:
    nuclear war = bad idea.

'sides, I think there was only ONE person here who posted that opionion (though obviously a joke).

I'm sure your comments would only be limited to that member. So, that would be "idiot" and "bastard"; not "idiots" and "bastards".

7. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Apr 2, 2001
    PDX
    why do you have 'terrorists' in quotes??? :confused:

8. As far as Off-Topic goes, probably not while Jazzbo &/or JT are, and certainly not while I am, one of the moderators. Sorry.

9. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I think if we express ourselves more appropriately, then we can "let 'er rip"....

I would phrase the above as follows:

"We should utilize precision munitions to their utmost capabilities by involuntary insertion into the responsible party's anal orafice prior to detonation of the previously noted munitions. The munitions need not be nuclear in nature for the desired result to ensue."

I think that would be OK, right?

P@
    :D :D:D

10. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    While the 'Zero Tolerance" period has ended, we still expect people to be civil and responsible in their posts. When the policy was put in effect, no one had a clue what things would be like at this point. I think I can speak for all mods when I say we expect this subject to be treated responsibly and with the seriousness it deserves.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.