Zeta Crossover EUB SN Location

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jeff Constantine, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hey folks. I was hoping someone could help with this. I have a Zeta Crossover EUB that I purchased in 2004. I am trying to locate the serial number but do not seem to be having any luck. There is nothing on the back of the head stock nor in the electronics casing. Anyone know where Zeta kept the SNs on these?

2. Neal Trembath

Neal Trembath

Jul 2, 2005
    Dan Maloney (Maloney Stringed Instruments) was the head designer and luthier for Zeta (Zeta Violins) in California before Zeta moved to Montana. He's an incredibly nice guy and a fantastic luthier. He built Les Claypool's electric upright, Pachyderm, and banjo basses. You might contact Dan or Zeta.

3. lz4005

lz4005

Oct 22, 2013
    I don't know if you're still looking, but on mine the SN and date of manufacture was written in silver sharpie on the inside of the control cavity cover. Mine is a 1998, so they could have changed after that.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021