1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ZITS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Had a nice little volcano brewing up next to my nose last night, but before I got a chance to pop it I sliced it clean off shaving. :eek: OW. Hate when that happens. Your turn!

2. I swim, therefore I get no zits.

3. I just hate them.

4. I'm old; I for the most part miss them actually. :atoz:

5. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I haven't had zits in a long time, but I do miss them. They could be fun at times. Except when they're on your butt and you cant reach 'em.

6. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I used to have a pooload of them, from a very young age. One intensive year of Acutane solved that, and I don't really miss them.

7. My son is 10 & has gotten a couple already. Is that common now? I was like 14 or so.

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
  9. I've got a large circular scab from the same thing right now. Need to make sure to get rid of those suckers before shaving!

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
  11. Since I recently shaved my beard off, I have had the joy of relearning all about shaving off zits.

lowsound

12. Head ones suck- no layer of fat to allow getting behind the cheese-chamber.

13. I never really had too much trouble with zits, the odd one here or there. But I am pretty sure it is a bad idea to pop them or pick them off as they can leave a scar. I am not sure how this would affect your shave - maybe try shaving around it? Try a DE shaver, not only will you save tons of money on blades they really shave quite nicely. And you can feel like you are back in the 60's :).

14. i have washed my face with rubbing alcohol every day since i was 14, and it has helped out quite a bit. as much as i hate seeing one pop up, theres such a thrill in trying to see if i can hit the mirror

15. The mirror shot is awesome x].

16. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    I hate them when they're on the butt and at the spot right where your butt touches the toilet.
    Being have to poo poo on one cheek of the butt is hard.

17. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    +1 i'm growing my goatee into a full beard, it seems like shaving not only causes acne but ruins my skin otherwise.

18. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    +1 I was a swim instructor in HS and I never had a zit problem.

19. Korladis

Korladis Banned Supporting Member

And I thought this was going to be about the comic.